About Me

My photo
Columbus, OH, United States
I am a Senior at CCAD, majoring in Ad & Graphic design. More importantly is that I bleed coffee, idolize Boba Fett and love electronic music. If you like my work, let me know... if you don't, feel free to do the same!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Madewell Retail






Madewell Clothing was originally founded in 1947 as a men's workwear company and as of 1989 J. Crew picked up the brand and repositioned it as a women's clothing line.
This proved to be interesting in producing a campaign. The crux of many marketing schemes is the customization aspect, suggesting one article of clothing and letting the consumer choose what to wear along with it. The Piece by Piece campaign lends itself to this idea, employing a slot machine aspect to randomize the selection of Madewell's spring line.




No comments:

Post a Comment