About Me

My photo
Columbus, OH, United States
I am a Senior at CCAD, majoring in Ad & Graphic design. More importantly is that I bleed coffee, idolize Boba Fett and love electronic music. If you like my work, let me know... if you don't, feel free to do the same!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mandalorians (WIP)


So, I'm a pretty big Star Wars buff, so when I heard that a clan of Mandalorian role players were in need of a logo, I jumped on it.
For those of you who don't know, Mandalorians are a fearsome race of spartan like warriors, carrying jetpacks and a lust for honor throughout every thing they do. The infamous Jango and Boba Fett were Mandalorians and wore the trademark T visor helmet.
Aay'han means a bittersweet moment of joy and suffering in Mando'a, (native tongue of Mandalore) many of the logos use the runes of said language.

No comments:

Post a Comment